Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Susie Pundmann 1





I recently had the honor of traveling to St. Charles to do Susie and Scott's wedding. Though Susie and I had never met we had a connection through our recently dear departed friend Bryan Simon Audrey so I jumped at the chance. Susie and company were as wonderful as I expected and then some, such are the perks of the florist. Top; Susie's bouquet of Vandela roses, spray roses and mini calla lilies. Second; a tribute to Susie's mother with a single rose and the family's hands on the piano that was donated to the church by Susie's father. 3rd The Lady Herself. I included the bottom photo not because it was a great picture but an honest one, this is a blended family and you can't tell whose kids are whose because it doesn't matter anymore (yeah I'm crying and typing.) More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment